“The frenetic pace of consulting, with its relentless deadlines and demanding clients, might seem antithetical to tranquility and introspection. However, amidst the whirlwind of activity, a space for quiet contemplation can be cultivated. Consulting, at its core, requires a deep understanding of complex systems and human behavior. This necessitates a degree of introspection, a willingness to step back from the immediate pressures and examine the underlying drivers of a situation. Finding moments of tranquility through meditation and creativity allows consultants to gain clarity and perspective. This inner peace fosters a more insightful and empathetic approach to client challenges, ultimately leading to more effective and impactful solutions. The ability to cultivate tranquility within the demanding world of consulting is not a luxury, but a crucial skill that empowers consultants to navigate complexity with wisdom and grace.”
During the pandemic, I created inspiring paintings reflecting the crisis. With over 20 years of experience, I work on canvas, digital, or canvas paper. I recently completed over 20 digital pieces, channeling my experiences as a black female in America into my art. Art has always been my voice. Pandemic. September 3, 2021. 16 * 20. Abstract painting on canvas. Afrika Abney Pandemic, I thought about the colors and technique. One of the colors that I selected was salmon pink. The artist carefully chose the salmon pink color for its symbolism of expression, fellowship, compassion, and individuality. The painting's blend of red, blue, and white creates a dynamic and textured composition with ...